Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break

I got an early start to my Spring Break, but I can honestly say it has been the best Spring Break ever. I started by heading to California with my whole family. It was so cool to be able to vacation with all of us. We went to Disneyland thursday and saturday, and enjoyed a relaxing day at the beach on Friday. It was a blast, and I hope to someday be able to do it again. Thanks family for the good time! Me and Shae in Tarzan's Treehouse
Tower of Terror


Splash Mountain


Space Mtn.



This is my favorite picture. My dad is holding on for dear life and my 6 year old niece has her hands in the air!!




Cinderella's Castle
Next I headed to Moab with my friends. We did the tourist thing, and went to Delicated Arches and went to see what fun Moab had to offer. After the arches we went to visit my Aunt Carri and Uncle Dave, and then headed off bowling. I think my bowling shoes were some my dad used when he was a young one. They were definately old school. It was so much fun. I had a Amazing Spring Break. I'm sad to see it end as I have to head back to school on Monday. It has sure made me look forward to summer. I even got tan over the break.





Kenzie, Me, and Jessica Starr






Excited to be at Arches






Kenzie, Jessica Brown, and I with Delicate Arch in the background




Me and Momsie!!!

Thanks Everyone for the FUN times!

6 comments:

The Johnsons said...

California was so much fun, I'm ready go back. Moab looks fun But I'm glad your home it was a lonely few days.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I think you need to play less and work more!!!! HaHa. It was a fun vacation.

Moab Cozzens said...

I'm glad you found the bowling alley. Brennan was bummed that it was too late to join you when he got home. I'm glad you had a good time and that you stopped by. That was a fun surprise!

Trevor and Jessica said...

ha ha that picture looks like i have beaver teeth!!! maybe next trip it should be to disney land...cause its the place where all your dreams come true...and I need my dreams to come true!! And all those pictures on the rides are my favorite rides so it makes me want to go even more....time to save up!!

Kailee Joy said...

What a fun Spring Break! I have Spring Fever soooo bad... I'm dying to get out and do something!

jfarnsworth said...

That's awesome you got to go with your whole family! All of us Farnsworth's up here are going to California this summer too and I am super excited about that! Good luck with the last few days of school! Your blog background is super cute!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?