Thursday, December 3, 2009

This Picture Has a Story..................


I was tagged by Kailee:

Rules:

* Open your first photo folder, scroll down to the 10th picture and post!



{If you don't have 10 pictures go to the next folder that does}



*Once you post your picture tell your story behind it.



*Tag 5 friends



This is a picture of my Grandpa's horse pulling my Uncle Dalen's new cart. It was taken in Huntington right by my grandparents house. I think most everyone got to enjoy a ride that day. We now have the cart at our place, and have used it several times. It is really fun to ride on.
I know tag: Cassie, Carri, Trina, Jessica Brown, Jessica Farnsworth

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

I remember that day. That cart has sure got good use out of it.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?