Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Training/Honeymoon

For our official honeymoon, we went to Arizona to watch Spring Training. It was so much fun. I did not want to leave. We got there Monday night and came on Saturday morning. It was the perfect weather. 80-90 degrees the whole time. It was nice to enjoy time outside, but it definitely made me want summer to come a lot faster. Can't wait until next year when we can go again :)




Jamey Carrol
This is my favorite player on the Dodgers. Yes he did that pose just for me :)
Steven and Andre. This is one of his favorite players. I could tell he was excited to meet the team.

Nothing better than the sight of a baseball field.

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

I'm so jealous! Not about the baseball game but the weather. Hopefully we will see those digits here soon.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?