Monday, June 27, 2011

Surprise..........

So I haven't posted it on facebook yet cause I was waiting for an "official" picture/ultra sound but yep..... I'M PREGNANT.

Me and Steven decided that I should go to the doctor to make sure it was real before we told anyone about it. She confirmed that it was true and I'm now 7 weeks along. I know that's not very far, and I still have a long ways to go, but we are so excited. We surprised both of our families on Fathers day with the news. Now if only week 20 would get here so we can know what this baby is.  

6 comments:

Cox Family said...

Congrats Mandy that is awesome!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Aww, yay! Congratulations! I;m so excited for you both! Big adventures ahead!

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Congrats Mandy- How exciting!!!

The Johnsons said...

I can't wait to find out what it is. Then we get to go shopping. I'm so excited for you guys!

Moab Cozzens said...

SO EXCITING!! Congratulations :)

Kailee Joy said...

Congratulations!:)


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?