Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Tag

1.Wrapping paper of bags? Definately wrapping paper, it's more fun to rip open the paper.
2.Real or Artificial Tree? All I can ever remember is artificial.
3. When do you put up your tree? When me mom feels like it. But usually it's on the first family home evening in Dec.
4. When do you take it down? Usually the after.
5. Do you like eggnog? Definately NOT
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I liked lots of Christmas Presents, but I loved my Pooh Bear that I still have.
7. Hardest Person to buy for? That would be my dad. Except for this year he told me what he wanted me to get him, so that made it easier.
8. ???
9. Do you have Nativity Scene? Yes but it hasn't been put up yet.
10. Favorite Christmas Movie? I'll be Home for Christmas with Jonathan Taylor Thomas
11. Mail or E-mail Christmas cards? Neither
12. When do you start Shopping? Depends. Most of the Time right before Christmas I'm trying to get everyone a present.
13. Ever recycled a Christmas Present? Nope
14.Favorite Thing to eat at Christmas? Banana Cream Pie
15. Light on the Tree? My dad gets creative, so we have different kinds of lights on our tree
16. Favorite Christmas Song? Silent Night
17. Travel or Stay home? We always stay home. But usually the next day we head over to Huntington to see my grandparents
18.Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer? You know Dasher, and Dancer, and Prancer, and Vixen, Comet, and Cupid, and Donner and Blitzen, but do you recall the most famous Reindeer of all. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.
19.Angel or Star on your tree? An Angel!
20.Do you open Presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning
21. Favorite ornament? A ball that has sand and shells, and says When you see this ornament upon your tree, may you remember the man who walked the shores of Galilee.
22.Favorite Christmas dinner? The usual Mash Potatoes and Turkey
23. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I hate the snow and the cold weather.
24.What to you want this year for Christmas? A new Camera
25. What is your favorite Tradition on Christmas? Mine was when my Grandpa would call and wake us up each Christmas morning. I really miss that.

1 comment:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I think Rory misses the tradition of your Grandpa waking everyone up too. I know what you are getting for Christmas. If you pay me I will tell you!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?