Friday, December 12, 2008

Trip to Richfield

As my dad would say I lowered my standards and went and hung out with some friends in Richfield. I don't know what my dad has against Richfield, he says it has nothing to offer but wind. I thought it was fun though. The only bad part was that Jessica Brown was not there. So anyways after a Christmas party, we headed up Salina Canyon and went to stay the night in Kenzie's cabin. It was a blast. Girls nights are always the best. You can talk about anything and be yourself. We watched Horton Hears a Who, and talked about anything and everything. This is the pit stop at Flying J on the way up!
In the Store I found the biggest pair of flip flops I had ever seen. The picture doesn't even compare!

We finally made it up, and it was a little chilly!


Me and Kallie


The whole group. We all had to cuddle together to keep warm. We had blanket stacked on top of us. I stayed pretty warm, just my nose got cold, and I HATE THAT!





3 comments:

jfarnsworth said...

girls night out is always fun! i miss that! enjoy it while it lasts!

The Johnsons said...

I'm happy you had a lot of fun! Enjoy it now, by the way we need one without kids again.

Trevor and Jessica said...

Ya you better be sad I wasn't there..and what are you talking about Richfield is the best place on earth! It was probably just windy because you were there and we don't like haters.....I guess you'll just have to come again when I get there!!!! Because then you'll truely fall in love with RICHFIELD!!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?