Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2008 and start of 2009

Well I have been busy trying to get a good start to my 2009, that I haven't had time to sit down and blog about the things I have done, and things that I have been thinking about.
I have been thinking a lot about 2008 and all the memories I have had. The other day I sat down at the computer almost all day long, and made a movie with the pictures of my 2008. It was kinda hard to get through. I realized I had some really good times, that I never want to forget. I now have the cutest Nephew. I am able to have all my brothers living close to me. I graduated from Snow College with my associates degree, and while there become close to some of the greatest friends that I have ever had. I also feel that I have became closer to my parents and all my family. I love having my nieces and nephew around. I love them so much. There are so many things in 2008 that I will probably never forget. I also had a time in 2008 when I thought nothing was ever going to go right again. Within a month. I had a really good friend from my childhood die, Steven left on a mission, My dog that I had for about 15 years died, my horse got sold, I had been in 2 cars when they were crashed (one of them being mine), and other things. But I feel that I have become stronger because of these experiences. Around this time I got a tile with a saying on, that I kind of live by now. It says... " Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the Rain." I realized that I had been waiting for the Storm to pass, so now I have been trying to dance in the rain. Anyways, 2008 was a good year and it will be missed, but I am really looking forward to what 2009 has to offer. I have already got off to a good start.

Kenzie, Jessica, and I after sledding. We were frozen

Me and Jess

Jess getting ready to go down the hill



Kevin blowing up the popped tube


Me and Pae wathing Lion King :)





5 comments:

combes said...

a positive attitude will help get you through so much so keep it up girl your amazing and i know you can get through anything. love ya

Trevor and Jessica said...

oh your little rosie cheeks....i just want to pinch them...

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Wow what a busy year. I must say you do have the cutest nephew! I really admire you for the strength you have. Steven is lucky! Keep up the wait. It will go faster then you think.

The Johnsons said...

Okay I'm back so now I can leave you a comment. You have had a crazy year. Look how much stronger you are because of it. Sounds like you having some fun to start this year off.

Moab Cozzens said...

I love that saying - dance in the rain. In fact, I can picture you doing it! And now, on to 2009 and many more great things in store for you.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?