Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve

New years Eve was a blast this year. I started off the day going to lunch at Rodger's with my mom, Elanie and Cali Anderson. It was soo good, I love Chicken salads. Then after that I headed up to Provo to hang out with some friends. (Sorry Jess, I posted some of the same pictures) We started off by hanging out at the house and talking, then headed to eat at Los Hermanos. It was way good. We then went Bowling. I love bowling, so of course that was a good time. We also got a cake and apple cider to welcome in the New Year. After playing games at the apartment, we tried to watch a movie, but all fell asleep, but it was a fun way to welcome in the New Year! I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!!! Me and Jessica Starr
The Group of us waiting to eat

Getting ready to bowl



Me and Jessica Brown


These are some cool hats me and Kenzie found at Wal Mart



5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I'm glad you had a happy new year. We missed you here, but I am glad you got to hang out with your friends.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Sounds like you are having way too much fun without Steve. Okay, so I know you stil miss him. It's nice to hang out with your friends. It keeps your mind off of waiting.

Trevor and Jessica said...

It was way fun...i think you just need to come stay up here again...or just move up here!!

Niesha said...

I really love the hats...you look good in them ;)

jfarnsworth said...

happy new year! looks like you had a blast, sweet hats! I hope you bought one lol ;)


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?