Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Fun Continues

Well the fun times just keep coming, and I am loving it! This week we got a break from school and was able to find a chance to go sleding. It was a blast. We got a few people and went up Fairview Canyon! We had to climb this huge hill in order to go down, but it was worth it in the end. We got lucky enough on the 2nd go round to have some snowmobilers stop and give us a ride to the top! After that I went to Richfield with two of my friends Jessica Brown and Kenzie! They took me to tree burning. I guess is something they do in Richfield sometime after Christmas to burn their trees. It was new for me, but it was pretty fun. Thanks for taking me! I stayed the night, and headed home the next day. On my way home, I stopped at my intermural bowling game. Lets just say I WON! I don't like to lose, and I was so excited that I won! I even get a T-shirt next week for getting the highest score! I'm pretty excited about it, if you can't tell! Don't worry in the middle of all this fun, I am still getting my homework done. In fact I have to teach my math class on Wed. and I am so so so nervous! So wish me luck!!! On the way up to sleding
The girls getting ready


On our way down the hill

Me and Jessica Brown (aka Momsie)



Me and Kenzie going to the Tree Burn

5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I'm glad your having so much fun, you seem so happy. Remember to find time for me, j/k Keep having fun!

Trevor and Jessica said...

It was really fun...too bad you didn't do what you were supposed to really do at the tree burn...ha just kidding! We totally need to go sledding again...

Moab Cozzens said...

Oh, those happy Snow College days. I still look at those days as some of the best of my life. I'm glad you're having so much fun.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Looks like you are having way too much fun! LOL! Enjoy your single life while you can. You won't get those days back.

jfarnsworth said...

wow you are definitely having so much fun, enjoy every minute! I love being married but once you are, it's hard to fit everything in! I hope your math class went good! Maybe we'll get to see you sometime so you can meet Alix! She is getting big big big!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?