Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The best Holiday of the Year

Lamb days has now come and gone. It's crazy to me that it is already over. Where is the summer going? Lamb Day week was filled with lots of softball and lots of excitment. I had a lot of fun, and I think everyone else did too. Oh and also Mine and my Dad's team beat Trevor's team for the title of 2009 Lamb Day Coed champs. It was a rough ending, but all that matters is that we won!!
Thanks dad for playing with me again this year! Even though he just had surgery, he did good and I'm glad he played!




Dalen and Tiffany were also drawn to be on our team. I'm also glad they came down to play!



Can't wait til next year!

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I'm so glad your team won! Lamb days was fun but it was sure exhausting. Also you forgot to mention lamb days also brings your 21st Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Moab Cozzens said...

I love Dalen's baggy shorts. Where did he get those? And did you have a hard time getting people to take you seriously with him on your team in those big ol' shorts? ;}


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?