Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fishing on the 4th

For the 4th of July this year we gathered up our lunch and headed to the Mountain. We stopped for lunch at the cabin, and then continued on our way to Millers Flat to do some fishing. It turned out to be a really nice day! Katy and Grandpa fishing
Trey with his fishing pole. I don't think they did much fishing!

This was the spot my dad told me to hurry and run to, so I could save our spots. Well I went and fished here and he stayed back where we parked. Lets just say I didn't even get a bite and he caught 4 fish. I think this was a set up.




I think this might have been right after I caught Frosty! Yep I caught the dog!




Trevor and Heidi came and joined me in the spot I saved.

This is Lobo my dad/mom's new horse. He sure is a pretty horse!

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm sad we missed it, but at least I got the dead animal on my wall right?

jfarnsworth said...

Hey you are always off doing something fun! I totally think your dad set you up so he could catch all the fish! At least you caught the dog, better than nothing, right?


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?