Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Girls Camp

This year I was asked to be the assistant camp director again. I actually turned out to be more of the director than the assistant, but I think it turned out pretty good. I started by leaving tuesday morning and going on the over night hike with the 4th year girls. Then wed. We met up with the rest of the girls and leaders at camp. The 4th year hike was fun, and after the drunk people camped next to us went to bed, we felt safe. I'm glad it's over, but it was good while it lasted. Thank you mom for all your help. I couldn't have done it without you! This was the herd of elk we saw on the over night hike. It was really cool to hear them calling back and forth, and to see how many there were.
This was everyone's else's first night at camp. Justin Osmond came and spoke to us. It was so neat. He is 90% deaf, and he acted out the First Vision in sign language. It was so cool. He also shared with us that his dad had given Elvis Presley (or however you spell it) a Book Of Mormon, and he actually read it. I thought that was way awesome.


This is my mom doing what she does best! (Reading her Scriptures)!



The girls working on their craft

Me and beautiful Jadee



Practicing for the skit

I also had to add these pictures in. Last night we had a sleepover on the
tramp. Shaelynn had been asking to do this since like May, and we finally have good enough weather to do it. It was fun! This is only a one of the many pictures that we took. We were trying to be scary or something I can't remember. Shae always has new poses for us to do.

I didn't know that my mom came out this morning and took pictures of us, but here we are sound asleep.
P.S. Can I just say that I am FINALLY loving this weather!

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I'm so glad my girls have you as their aunt. You are so awesome to do things like that with them.

Moab Cozzens said...

Girls camp sound like fun. I haven't gone to camp in a long time. I think Shaelyn wins the scary contest with all her mismatched teeth :}

Kailee Joy said...

You are so awesome! I bet they love hanging out with you.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh, there's just nothing like Girls Camp. I went every year I could legally go as a girl, then went back several more years as a leader of some kind--and I'd still go back in a minute if I could!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?