Monday, June 2, 2008

My Fun Day

I spent my day working and just hanging out. I love my job! I work in the Feed division office, and get to visit with all the turkey farmers. I get to put up with a lot of teasing especially from Steven's uncle Gary. He calls into the office and pretends to ask me on a date, I get all nervous and turn red, until I realize it is him, and have to remind him I only date Steven. After work I went on a walk with my mom and dad, and made it all the way to the fish hatchery!! It took us about 20 minutes up and 20 minutes back, but now we can say that we made it. On the way home we stopped at my grandma's house and I played dodge ball with my cousins, and of course Girls won. And if you know me I don't like to lose, so I do whatever it takes to win. So I had a good day of work, and a night full of exercise!

1 comment:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I need to try the fish hatchery walk. I bet I could win everyone. Even after having two kids! I hear it's hard, but I need to try it for myself. I am trying to talk Rory into doing the wasatch back relay with me. I want to do it with all my sisters and their husbands. i think it would be a blast. The fish hatchery walk will for sure get me in shape. The picture of you and Steven almost made me cry. i know what you are going through and it sucks. Sorry that is the only word for it. Good luck and let me know when you need a shoulder to cry on.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?