Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Steven

Steven loves dogs especially labs. He can't wait to have his own someday! So Steve caught my horse better than I could. It came right up to him and he put his arm around it. He thinks I should call her Big Sexy. Don't ask me why!


This is us trying to have fun, knowing this is the last night for 2 years. We did have fun, cause he can always make me smile, even if I don't want to!


Well the time finally came. To me it came too fast. I don't think I was ready for this one. Steven headed off to the MTC today, and had to leave me behind. It was probably the hardest thing I have ever done. Two years will be a long time, but the wait will be worth it. Steven is definately worth it. He has not only been my boyfriend, but also my best friend. I am grateful for the times I had with him, and can't wait for more time. He is an awesome guy and a great example. I am proud of him for choosing to serve a mission, even though I know it is hard. I will miss him so much, but I will look forward to his letters. I just want him to know that I love him. I also want to thank my family for being there for me in this hard time. I love them very much. Thanks Trina for the stationary and pie, and thanks to Cassie for coming up to provo to go to lunch with me. My brothers have also been there for me and I love them. My parents have done so much for me through out this process. Thank you all for the encouragment and love. I love you all! If this picture doesn't explain it I don't know what does?



3 comments:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

How sad for you. Steve is a really neat guy. I don't know what my deal was, but I was actually excited for Rory to leave. Well, I was sad too. But I needed him to go. I wanted him to go. I am so grateful the experiences I had while Rory was gone. It made us grow stronger and really appreciate each other. When ever I went on a date I always compared them to Rory, and no one could measure up. That's why we got married. Rory has always been my best friend and still is. You can borrow my sappy love song CD if you want it's called Rory's songs and Rory songs #2. They kept me going! Good luck and hang in there. You'll make it (I hope!).

The Johnsons said...

I never had to go through sending a missionary off, I'm sorry I don't know what its like. I do know I saw your face today and it wasn't good. Shae even noticed something wasn't right. I'm so sorry! I'm writting a note to call the lady to get our toes done. We will get you all pampered up. I'm here for you please call if you need something.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I love the countdown, but that's a long time!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?