Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Day Off and a little Update

Today I spent my day off spending time with an old roommate! I had lots of fun, and am glad I got the chance to go up there. We first headed off to the mall to have a pedicure. And man was that Heaven. They rubbed my feet, and soaked them in water. After they painted them, they rubbed them again with lotion. I Love my Feet! I can't wait to do it again with Cassie! After that we decided to make an adventure to Park City to see what we could find! NOTHING! We were very disappointed, and ended up back in provo to shop. I searched and searched all day for jean capri's but never found any. I did find a really cute skirt, but not what I went for. I'm just glad I got to get away and spend time with Jess. It was a fun day. I even stayed as far away from the MTC as I possibly could, even though it was a little tempting. Just to let everyone know, Steven is doing really good. He loves it, and I'm so happy for him. It's been a whole week, and I'm still waitng. :) He thinks the Missionaries in his room are a little weird, but what else is new. I hope he continues to love his mission, I can already see how much he has grown. Only 721 more days to go!

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Sounds like you had a good day! I can't wait to go get our toes done and than we need a massage.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

One week huh?! Just think only 103 more. It's not THAT many!! I'm glad you did something fun. You deserved it! Did you meet any cute guys?!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?