Monday, June 9, 2008

My Weekend

Thursday I spent the day with Steven buying stuff for his suits. He took me out to lunch, and talked a lot. It was a really good day. That night I came back and had my hair cut and colored. It's taking me time to get used to but I think I am starting to like it now. Hopefully it doesn't look too bad!
Friday and Saturday the team me and my dad coach, played in their very first tournament. Lets just say things weren't too pretty. They got 10 runned almost every game. They seemed to be doing better in their second game, as long as they didn't swing the bat, they would be walked. And we finally scored some runs. We now have LOTS of things to work on in practice, it's hard to get it all in practicing one day a week. Hopefully we can be a little more prepared next tournament. After Friday's games I went and spent some time with Steven and watched the Dodgers game. It was a lot of fun. I sword fought with his little brother, and had ice cream with the family. I needed something fun to do after my teams big loss! This is my dad telling me the players were swinging wrong. What else is new?

This is Jessica playing for her first time. She got hit in the head with a pitch, but atleast she got on base.


2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I love your hair! Its really cute! Does steve like it? How sad for Jessica, what a good sport she is. Sorry about your team hopefully they can do better next game.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Good thing your dad didn't see me play softball. It wasn't pretty either. As long as didn't swing the bat and stayed out in the field where no one hit the ball all was good. Good luck with the softball team!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?