Friday, July 25, 2008

The 24th

To Celebrate the 24th, My parents, Trevor, Rory and I went on a little horse ride. It was lots of fun. I don't think we ever found where we wanted to go, but it was a pretty sight and a good ride. I thought I lost my dog on the way up, but scout found her way back home. Everyone says she is going to die soon, but she keeps kicking. She's still a pup. Later that night we went and roasted Hot dogs, and marshmellows up Mt. Pleasant Canyon with Rory and Trina. Both Katy and Trey weren't feeling very good, but it was still fun. It was good to get up in the mountains. We need to do it more often. I think it had been forever since I had a hot dog and a smore. But it sure was good. And of course we didn't forget the corn on the cob. MY FAVORITE.

1 comment:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

It was a lot of fun. I'm glad you guys came with us.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?