Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lamb Days/Birthday

Well I'm not longer a teenager. Yesterday I turned 20 years old. It was a good day. The town celebrated my birthday with slides, lots of people, and fireworks. Lamb days was pretty fun. My old Roommate Kenzie came down, and all my brothers, sister in laws, nieces, and nephew were there. It was awesome. I had to work the morning and miss Shaelynn and Paeton in the parade. But I made it back to watch my brothers lose their last game. My mom and dad made a very good dinner, thank you mom and dad. They also gave me new boots for my birthday, now I won't have to ride in my tenis shoes. It was a hot day, but the wind picked up in time for our games.
Playing Lamb Day Softball. We didn't win. But I had a good time anyways. I got some scratches, but other than that it was fun, my dad even played hurt.

Me and Kenzie. You can see the sweat dripping from my forehead


Me and Paeton before the game.


2 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Happy Birthday! I always remember your birthday because I was due on the 19th, and that's when my mom thinks my birthday is. She gets it wrong almost every year. Anyway, congratulations. I hope you had a good one.

The Johnsons said...

You and Pae look so cute in that picture. You are pretty lucky to get fireworks just for you on your birthday. It was a lot of fun, we all had a fun day.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?