Sunday, July 27, 2008

Scout

So this may sound like a stupid blog, but I wanted to write about my dog. She died yesterday, and it was really sad. I think it's when someone or something is gone, that you realize why you miss them. Scout was a good dog. The only one I really remember. We have had her forever. Things just won't be the same without her here. Every picture with the horses she is in it. So horse rides won't be the same, and walks won't be the same. She was always there to tag along when we would go up to grandma's. I will miss having her run and meet me when I get home from college. The days when she will just sit by your feet when you are having a bad day. Yes she stunk, and had pooh balls on her bum, but I still loved her. I would protect her from all the dogs that chased her, or when Ryan would come after her when she was in the way. She was a good dog, and will be missed a lot. These aren't very good pictures, but they are of some memories with Scout.


2 comments:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I have to admit he was gross and stinky! You've lost a lot this summer. Your boyfriend died, you had to give your horsr back, and now your dog. Hang in there it'll get better!

The Johnsons said...

I'm so sorry mandy, I know its been a rough summer. Shaelynn said to tell you its okay scout is with Tausha now and now she has a friend.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?