Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Great Horse Ride

I know I post a lot about horses and the rides we go on, but it is what I love to do. Today I went on another good horse ride. We rode up Maple Canyon, and back down into Jerusalem. It took us about 4 1/2 hours, but it was fun. It was a bit rocky on the way home, and felt bad for the poor horses. Riding with Quarter Horses was also very hard. We went so SLOW! It makes me glad I have the horse I do! Here are some pictures of our journey. The way up
We had to stop and see the arches, I was afraid I was going to fall down he hill but it was cool to see.

Walking up to see the Arch!


The view from the Top

The way back down. On the ride with us, there was: Kay Nielsen, Jed and Tammy Bailey, Jason and Brent Christensen, My Parents and Me!





5 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Looks like fun! I think it's fun to hear about your horse rides, I'm jealous. I looks like a lot of fun.

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

I wish I had a horse! Your just making us jealous! :)

The Johnsons said...

Wow! Looks like you had a fun ride, it looks pretty up there. Too bad I wont ever see it.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I love riding up maple. It is so pretty. Me and Rory will have to try that one when the kids are older.

ssasa said...

Very fun! It mimics the story from the book www.greathorseride.com.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?