Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun with my nieces and nephew

  • Well I've always said how much I love being an aunt. Here are just of the few reasons why: Tending Trey: He is so fun to tend, he crawls all over and his laugh could make anyone's day!
    Riding Horses with Katy: She talked the whole ride. She is so fun to listen too. I love her little voice.

    Having Paeton and Shaelynn next door is so much fun. They always come over to visit and play.


    Maybe we got a little carried away with the crazy faces. There are a bunch more pictures!


    After the Crazy faces we decided we better do some normal ones. And of course Shaelynn loves the camera, so she was happy to be able to take a picture.

    I've had someone tell me that Paeton is my twin. I don't know if I was as wild as she is :) But I think she's pretty dang cute, so I take that as a compliment!
    *This is only a few of the many reasons I love being an aunt. Not to mention I have some pretty great Brothers and Sister in laws.





2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

You are the best aunt and the best sister in law I could have, I actually think of you as one of my own sisters your the best!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

You are great! Thanks for always watching the kids. I am kind of a freak when it comes to people watching my kids. Every time I think i should just call one of the YW in the ward I pick up the phone, and I can't make the call. I think I need some type of medication to cure my baby sitting phobia! I am glad you are so willing to tend. I owe you.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?