Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fun pictures Fun at the Playground

We had some fun with the camera this week, so I thought I would share some pictures. We had lots of fun Paeton had to try out my Mom's weights! She looks buff!
On Sunday Me and Shae got back to our crazy faces! We had lots more, but some cannot be shared!

This is me and my cute mother! I love her so much! Thanks mom for all you do!


Watching Shaelynn at the playgroud! Do you like my new hair?



Shaelynn doing a flip






Me attempting a cherry drop! I'm a little scared.




Not the best picture I just wanted to show how brave I am!




Shaelynn showing one of her many tricks!
We have had a lot of fun!






4 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

Love your hair!! Love also that you're so tightly holding your shirt up (or down?) while being so brave :)

The Johnsons said...

Yes I love your hair! I'm glad you didn't post the picture of me with the funny faces, I was a little scared when I saw the funny faces. By the way who are those cute kids? They are dang cute!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Cassie's right, those are some dang cute kids! You're pretty lucky to get to live so close to all your nieces and nephew (just one right?) And your hair is very cute.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

It sounds like you guys are having way too much fun FG with out me!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?