Friday, October 17, 2008

Great Start to the Weekend

I got a great start to the UEA weekend! It was so much fun! My dad took me and my mom riding horses. We went up and rode between Horse Canyon and Left Hand Fork. Thanks dad for taking us I had a lot of fun. I was hoping to see some deer, but no luck! Me on the way up
My dad on the Peruvian

This was a natural position for my horse. Any time it stopped it's head went right for the food. I swear it never stops eating. But I still love it!


My mom on her horse. She loves me taking pictures of her!



Me and my dad on top of the hill. Kinda looks like the edge of the earth.





After the Horse ride we went to get a load of wood. Look how hard I am working!




My dad was a little crippled, so I had to help him out a little bit.


He wanted to try and be muscle man, so I just sat back and watched. It was a great day!








5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Looks like you had a good day it looks like fun! I will have to warn Ryan to not go looking for deer that way tomorrow.

Kailee Joy said...

Looks like you had a good time on your horse ride!! Those are some HUGE pieces of Wood... Go you! and your Dad!!:)

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Looks fun. I'm glad Rory came to help get wood. We enjoy doing things with your family

Trevor and Jessica said...

ha ha i think your the one thats crippled.... ha ha ok I know your crippled

Niesha said...

Mandizzle! Zack and I were so glad to see you at the wedding! Thanks for sopporting Mandy with that. Sorry we didn't get to chat much... we were just kind of wrapped up in things. Anyway...until we meet again!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?