Friday, October 10, 2008

A Scary Night

Before I start my story, I want to tell a little bit about me. I love scary movies. I love almost everything about them. My most favorite is the mystery. I love when it keeps you guessing. That is probably why mystery books are my favorite. I love when you are reading a book and you just can't put it down cause you HAVE to know what happens. I hate not knowing I have to ask someone that has read it a billion times what is going to happen. Like in Twilight all I want to know is if Edward sucks her blood? I mean come on that is what vampires are for. Maybe Cassie and Heidi shouldn't have got me to start this book. But that is how I am. I like to guess what is going to happen next. Even in every kind of movie. It could be a chick flick, comedy, or scary, but whatever it is, I will be guessing what is going to happen through out the whole movie. People probably hate watching a movie with me cause I have to say out loud what I think is going to happen. And Cassie always has to to tell me SHHH wait and see. And my mom will never tell me if I guessed the killer right.
Well anyways I had been planning for a couple weeks to go see two of my really good friends Kenzie and Jessica. So after an exciting day of people throwing their books and slamming the door on my teacher during school, I headed to Provo. They had been planning a surprise for me, and when I got there I found out that they were taking me to a haunted Corn Maze thing. I was SOOO Excited. So after Jessica aka Momsie cooked us dinner, which by the way was very good, we were on our way. But before we left I had to take the advice from their roommate Elsie and use the potty before we left. Good Advice! We should have known to turn around when we couldn't even make it inside without getting scared. They had this guy on stilts wearing the ugliest costume I had ever seen. Good thing I had Kenzie to be my partner so we could grab each others arms when we got scared. It was a blast!! I don't think I have ever been so scared in my life. I had went to the Haunted Forest with Steven before, but this just seemed worse. It didn't bother me too much when I could see the scary people ahead of me. I would just duck my head and close my eyes and pretend I didn't see them. Elsie tried to tell me to pretend I wasn't scared and they would leave me alone. I don't think that worked. I wasn't too good at pretending. I hated it when you would turn around expecting to see one of your friends and right behind you is this ugly thing. I know your probably thinking you are so stupid, but I LOVED IT! It was great I can't wait to do it again. It lasted about 45 minutes, and you are screaming and scared the whole time. They did such a good job.
Me and Kenzie before the Corn Maze

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I bet that was so much fun! I really want to go to one this year it will just have to be me and you, Ryan hates them. I haven't been to the haunted forest for years. It sounds like the corn maze was a blast! How is Twilight going by the way?

Trevor and Jessica said...

Ya I do make good food huh! But It was way fun we need to hang out again sometime.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I'm glad you are having fun without Steven. I haven't been to a haunted anything in years.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?