Monday, October 27, 2008

My Week

Well my week hasn't been too exciting, but Cassie told me I needed to update my blog. Hopefully I passed my statistics test that I took this week. I am really looking forward to Christmas break, where I will no longer have to worry about statistics and biology. Thursday I got to watch Katy and Trey so that Rory and Trina could go to the Temple with my parents. They were so good. Katy insisted on watching here mom and dad's wedding video 3 times, but it was fun to have her tell me who everyone was, and yell thats my daddy naked when a picture with Rory not wearing a shirt came up. This weekend I went with Cassie to take Shaelynn to High School Musical 3. I'm glad Shaelynn liked it, and I had enjoyable time laughing and making comments through the whole movie. On saturday after a slow morning at work, my parents picked me up to take me out to lunch. They have the best Chicken Salads at Rodgers. They are so good. I got to spend my saturday afternoon with Shaelynn. It was lots of fun. I took her to the movie Hocus Pocus, and went on a bike ride. I love being able to spend time with my nieces and nephew. This is me and my cousin Jessie on the way home from High School Musical
This is a picture I took during the week while hanging out with Shae and Pae!


3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I'm glad you updated. I hope you pass your statistics test too, I sure am going to need your help when I take that class. Shae had a good time with you on Saturday, thanks for hanging out with her. They sure do love you! Hopefully they don't bug you too much. Guess what? Today is MONDAY!

Kailee Joy said...

What a good Auntie you are!! I'm sure all of them LOVE you!

I hope you passed your test!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Thanks for watching the kids. Sorry you had to endure our wonderful wedding video. I should have warned you. You kind of scared me with naked picture. I was wondering what I had missed! Good luck with statistics. Let me know how you like it. I can't decided where to take it at.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?