Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!

I just want to tell my Mom Happy Birthday and thank her for all that she does for me. I have an awesome Mom! She is always there to help me out. Being the only girls we have had to stick together, and now that we out number my dad it is time for pay backs! She is always there to support me in school, sports, and just life in general. Thank you Mom for always being a good example to me, and for being my Best Friend. I love you a million swedish fish!

3 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

Hey, tell your Mom Happy Birthday from me. You really are lucky to have such a great Mom, and you know you saved her from being the ONLY GIRL among all those boys.

Niesha said...

Hey Mandy... thanks for finding me! You to are now linked to my blog..haha! That is so sweet that you have a great relationship with your mom... I would kill for that! Are you coming to the wedding? If you are I will see you there.

The Johnsons said...

You do have a great mom! Happy Birthday Dianne! We love you!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?