Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fun Times

Yesterday was a good day for me. I started the morning off playing baby's with Paeton, and studying for my big Statistics mid term and Biology test. That part wasn't so fun, but the stuff before and after the tests were great! I also got my hair done. I went back to pretty much my natural color! Me and Paeton while playing baby's. I was allowed to be the Mom this time!
Two of my friends Jessica and Kenzie came down for a visit. We had a good time. We went out to dinner at Fat Jacks and then headed off to Western Swing. We ended up back at my house having popcorn and watching Montana Sky! Good Show!

Me and Kenz!


Today while in Creative Experiences for Children, the teacher let us make sock puppets. Who would have thought it could be so fun. We really got into it. My puppet is the one with the Fro. I love that this class lets us look at things from a kids prospective, and enjoy doing the activities, while planning them.




4 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

What a fun day! You are going to be such a great teacher. Keep it up!

Niesha said...

Lucky! I wish I could make sock puppets all day! Yours is very cute!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Love the sock puppet. Sounds like a fun class

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

How fun! You are going to make a great teacher!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?