Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thinking

Sunday after Relief Society, one of the teachers came up to me and asked me to help in the next week lesson. She gave me a quote and asked me to ponder it, and write down my thoughts. The quote she gave me was: "Stand fast, ye Saints of God, hold on a little while longer, and the storm of life will be past, and you will be rewarded by that God whose servants you are." I am so glad she asked me to do this. Ever since getting the quote I haven't stopped thinking. I thought of all "Storms of Life" I have faced, and the things that have helped me to get through it. I can't help but think that Heavenly Father provided me something to help me get through my "storms of Life." They are my Family! I have been so greatly blessed to have a family strong in the Gospel helping me "hold on a little while longer." I appreciate my Dad and Brothers who hold the Priesthood, and for a mother who stays so strong. And sister in laws who I look up to each day! I just want to tell you all thank you so much for helping me, and that I love you all so much! You are great examples to me, and help me try to be a little better each day!

4 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Great post Mandy!! It makes me think how grateful I am for my family!! I love them so much!

You have a great family... I'm sure they all think highly and love you just as much as you love them!!

Moab Cozzens said...

It's so great that you recognize how important your family is at this point in your life. You really have been blessed with a wonderful group of people.

The Johnsons said...

Your awesome Mandy, I loved you thoughts. You do have a great family and I'm grateful to be part of it.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I knew you would learn to like relief society. I am glad to be a part of your wonderful family.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?