Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

So tonight was the big night that we all have been waiting for. I was not ambitious enought to go to the midnight showing, but we did make it to the first night. I have mixed feelings about the show. A part of me liked it, and the other part of me was disappointed. I don't want to go into details and ruin it for those of you who still haven't seen it. But I do feel that it is a must buy, and will watch it again. I think I was mostly just disappointed in Edward and Carlisle. To me they were made to be these perfectly good looking people and they WEREN'T! But it was still good, and I'm glad I was able to go to it with all of my sister in laws and my aunt Tiffany. I think that is the first time I have done something will all my sister in laws, and I'm glad we did. It was a good time! Me and Heidi after the movie in front to the Twilight sign. That is the best I could do with my phone!

6 comments:

Niesha said...

Umm... whatev... did you watch the kissing scene? HOT! That is when I fell in love with him! HA!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I am glad we could all get together and go to the movie. I thought it was alright, but then I didn't really like the book.

The Johnsons said...

I'm glad we went, I enjoyed hanging out with all of you guys. Its cool we can get together and do that without KIDS! I agree with you, I had mixed feelings with it too. I think it went way too fast, but I would buy it too. Thanks for going with me.

Kailee Joy said...

Sorry Mandy! I thought I invited you... I forgot the 12 on your email address, sorry... hope this time it works!

Looks like you had a fun time! I haven't seen the movie... or read the books, guess I better get started! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! me and my friend tried to get tickets and they were sold out! :( Glad you got to go with your sister in laws and that you all had fun! Have a happy thanksgiving!!

<3 Julia

Trevor and Jessica said...

ha ha thanks for the comment i wrote that he was so hot for you, because I knew that you didn't like he...oh but he is so so so hot....probably on my number one hot guy list...if i had one. And yes I am playing christmas music already, but ya it still doesn't let me listen to the songs so i don't get to enjoy it everytime i get on. Ya hello look at my background....christmas..i have to have music to go along with it.
(Move to Provo)


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?