Monday, May 25, 2009

Fishing In The Rain

Saturday Ryan and Cassie picked me up from work, and then we were off to go fishing. It was a lot of fun, cold and rainy but fun. The only problem was that we came home with nothing. It wasn't our luckiest fishing day but hopefully we will have better luck next time. I caught 2 fish and Ryan caught 4, but they were just too little to bring home! Thanks Ryan and Cassie for picking me up! Cassie's beautiful cheese
Electric Lake

Fishie Kisses



I was having a bad hair day, so I covered it up with a hat!


Ryan Getting everyone's poles ready with Cassie and the girls fising in the background!

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Why did you have to put my picture on? I look so wonderful, oh-well at least I was warm. I'm glad we went lets go again when its warmer and I don't feel like I'm ice fishing.

Moab Cozzens said...

Well, clearly the problem was you were fishing from a snow bank!! No fish in his right mind wants to get caught and drug up on a cold old snow bank. BRRRR!

jfarnsworth said...

Looks freezing! Where did you go fishing at? It definitely looks like you guys were ice fishing! I am excited school is out for the summer, now you can do even more fun things!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

What a bunch of crazies! You said fishing in the rain, but you should have said fishing in the rain and snow!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?