Thursday, May 28, 2009

Taylor Swift and other things

Monday night- Had a sleepover with Shaelynn and Paeton
Tuesday morning- Got my toes done
Tuesday night- Taylor Swift concert Paeton wanted everyone to point at the camera. They each wanted to pick a pose to do!
Fake sleeping


Cheese

My cute toes


Me and Shae ready to head to the concert

The Three of us at the Concert

Taylor Swift wore this dress during the Love Story song. I loved it. . .


I Loved it even more when on the Marry me Juliet part they ripped the red one off and this pretty white one was underneath!


I also thought it was cool when she came out in a Utah Jazz uniform to sing one of her songs!

4 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

How fun, I bet the concert rocked! I love Taylor Swift, she's such a cute girl and excellent singer!
Your toes look so cute, where did you get them done!?

The Johnsons said...

I'm so glad we went, it was a lot of fun! I also love our toes. Those are some way cute girls you had a sleepover with. Where is the picking your nose one?

Olson Family said...

haha I knew you would ask that Cass! I decided not to display that one to the public! And we got our toes done by Pam Stephens here in Ftn. Green!

Moab Cozzens said...

I had some friends who were at that concert. Did you see them?


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?