Saturday, May 2, 2009

School's Out for Summer!

So I just thought I would let everyone know that I am offically done with school! Well for the summer that is! I am so excited! I have been waiting for this day for what seems like forever. I'm hoping that I did good in all my classes, but without waiting to find out the partying began. We started off celebrating by going to get Sno-Creams. If you haven't had you, you need to try them. They are the best. A lady in Spring City sales them. They are sno-cones with ice cream in the middle and cream on the top. Yum! After that it was visiting friends that were leaving, and watching movies. I will definately miss the new friends that I have made, but I am looking forward to the summer adventures I will have! Lets just hope they will start giving me more hours at the Feed CO.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I'm excited for you. I wish I had the summer off. We better have some fun this summer.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Wahoo!!! Good luck with the rest of school. If they don't give you more hours at the Feed Co. come work for me. I have lots of tending, house work, and laundry that would love for you to come and do it!!!HA, HA. Enjoy your summer!!!!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?