Thursday, August 7, 2008

Girls Night

On Tuesday I decided to take a drive up to Provo and see two of my old roomates. It had been a while since we had been together to do something. So on Tuesday night Me, Jessica, and Kenzie went to dinner at Bajio, and then bowling at Fat Cats. It was a lot of fun. We got to bowl for as long as we wanted. After three games we were ready to leave. Of course I was the winner. :) And Jessica tried to kill us by throwing the ball backwards. It gave everyone around something to laugh about! On wednesday Kenzie had to work, so me and Jessica went to the mall. We got our toes done again. It felt so good to get a pedicure. I just love my feet. No one can tell me that they are not cute, cause I won't believe you!! If there is one thing that I like about myself, it is my feet. Especially when they are painted cute! :) So here is a picture for you to see. I know your all jealous of my cool tan line too. But aren't my toes cute?
This is the desk I bought while I was up there. I got it at Shopko, and put it together all by myself. Ok so my dad helped a little, but I did most of it. I bought it to so that I will have a place to do my school work. I was excited, and I was proud of myself for accomplishing the task.








2 comments:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

sounds like you had fun. I love your feet! Nice job at putting the desk together. I'm glad you learned something in college

Trevor and Jessica said...

Ha ha you win!!!! And I didn't mean to throw the ball backwards Like I would be that blond! And another thing your feet aren't cute...no ones are!!! P.S. sorry it's so late I haven't had internet forever!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?