Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Home Evening

For Family Home Evening we had Ryan, Cassie, Shae and Pae come over and roast hot dogs and marshmellows. My dad brought out his cooker, and the hot dog sticks and we had a good time eating outside.
After that we took the girls to the park. It was fun to be a kid again. Me and Cassie took turns spinning on the twirly thing. It made us a little sick, and I walked like I was drunk afterwards, but it was fun.





After that we had the slid races. And of course I was the winner. I'm blurry cause I'm going so fast. It was a good time, and I'm sure we will be back there soon.






2 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

You guys are brave, I was on one of those spinny things once at the park in Moab and I flew off face first, so since then whenever I get on one I just hold on for dear life, and hope I can stay on until it stops spinning!

Anonymous said...

Fun Mandy!! You are one good slide racer :) I need to plan more fun family nights like that. you guys have just inspired me to be more fun ... and maybe even become a slide racer too! But you won't get me on the little merry go round thing. They make me ill!!! xoxo

<3 Julia


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?