Monday, August 18, 2008

The Season is Over

The past few months I have been coaching an accelerated softball team. I can't say the season was a success, but they did improve. I was put with girls who didn't know each other, and some had never even played before. Me and my dad tried to work with them every saturday, and I can say the girls did improve. I had fun with the girls, and made some friendships with them. It took a lot of patience, which is something I definately needed to work on. It will take a lot of convincing to have me do it again next year, but it was fun while it lasted.
P.S. This isn't about softball. But it has been 2 months today that Steven has been gone. I still miss him tons. I hope time starts to go by faster. He is doing good and loving it, and thats what matters!

1 comment:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I'm glad you enjoyed softball. Maybe you can coach Katy. She will need a lot of work! Don't worry, the time goes by fast. But no matter how you look at it. It's still two years!


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?