Thursday, August 28, 2008

Western Swing Night

So last night I was brave and tried my first night of western swing in over a year. It was pretty fun. I was pretty nervous. I didn't know how it would be, but I taught Jessica how to dance to a few line dances. It took me a while to remember them myself, but it was still fun. After we got done dancing we went and watched a movie at a cabin. There were lots of people, and I slept through most of it. I ended up staying the night at Jessica's so that I could just wake up and go to school this morning. I'm glad I went, it turned out being a good time! This only a few of us at The Roberts Cabin!
Me, Jessica, and Katelynn on the way up to the cabin


Me and Jess before the dance

No comments:


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?